CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!?
Only a couple of weeks left before we are done classes!
Then, the most dreaded part of the year: Finals. Not something I am looking forward to.
What I AM looking forward to however, is summer! The pools, the beaches and all the exotic places my wallet allows me to go to!
I can see my self on a beach, just roasting under the sun. Enjoying a cold drink while cute guys my age are running into the water for a swim. Ahhhh, heaven.
Snap back to reality.. I heard they are annoncing rain tomorrow. Oh Montreal, when will you ever get your weather under control?
Anyways, back to the topic of summer. Its so near! I can feel it and it is the only thing that is keeping me going right now.
To those of you that have internships over the summer, good for you! Make sure not to spend all the money you earn at once, though! Saving is the way to go. On the other hand, those of you who are not going to be working, but who plan on soaking up every minute of summer that they can, I envy you. Go out and enjoy yourself; you're not going to get the chance to do it later!
I've got to admit though.. With the end of the first year of university, it is now time to pick a major and register for next year! I feel so lost. I appreciate the fact that McGill wants its students to be fully responsible for their education, especially when it comes to picking classes. However, SOME help is needed! I don't know what classes I need! I don't know if I have to start taking classes for my minor or not! And going on exchanges? Don't get me started on that. My schedule is the worst thing in life. But, you know what?
SCREW IT. My summer will be the best one I've ever had that I will NEED a whole year worth of bad classes and no life to make up for it.
That is the mentality that I encourage.
I hope you all have a great last two weeks and that none of you stress out too much about finals.
You'll do great! I believe in you:)
Loveeee,
Princess Lea
No comments:
Post a Comment