Saturday, 31 March 2012

Ecomuseum Zoo!

Time for some sharing!

I'll let you in on a little secret.. I work at a zoo!
Yes, an actual zoo with animals.
By animals, I mean bears, wolves, lynx, caribou, eagles, foxes and many more!
We have over 120 species all from the Quebec and St-Lawrence Valley.
All our animals are special. They have all come to us because they were either raised by humans so they cannot fend for themselves, or they were injured and cannot live in the wild anymore, or because they were orphans and never learned to hunt!
We open every day except Christmas and we have tons of activities throughout all the seasons!
For example,  this Easter weekend, we are having an egg hunt!

So, for those of you that live in Montreal, come on by to the Ecomuseum Zoo and say to the animals!
Its a great cause (all the money made goes back to getting food and medicine for our furry friends).
Hope to see you all there!


http://www.ecomuseum.ca/



No comments:

Post a Comment